A candidate who meets the following admission criteria can apply to Balaji Institute of Telecom & Management, Sri Balaji Society, Pune for the PGDM program of his/her choice.
A candidate desirous of admission to PGDM program should:
• Be a graduate from a UGC recognized University with minimum 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved category).
• Students currently in the final year of their graduation and confident of securing a minimum of 50% aggregate marks may also apply for the PGDM courses. Admission committee may give more weightage to higher marks in graduation.
• It is imperative that the candidate should have taken at least one exam out of CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT or MH-CET. MAT exams held after in Sep 2018 to Feb 2019 will be considered for admission to academic year 2019. We believe that true talent cannot be judged on the basis of the score granted by any entrance exam. Hence, we do not have a cut off score below which if the candidate scores cannot apply to the program.
• Students seeking admission in PGDM Telecom (specialisation in Telecom/ Systems*/ Business Analytics/ Operations & Supply Chain Management) should be Engineers with specialization in Electronics/ E&TC/ Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Instrumentation/ Electrical / Mechanical.
• For Students seeking admission in PGDM program for specialisation in Finance, the preferred educational qualification is commerce. Students from other science streams are discouraged. However, for Marketing specialisation in a PGDM program, students from any discipline can apply.